Sunday, September 23, 2007

Halloween comes early

The pumpkin, ghost and candy holiday comes early here....we are already in the thralls of planning the porch decorations ("I'll even pay $5 or MORE of my own money for that!") and costumes, ("I was thinking to be darth vador, but now I'm thinking of being a spy." ((me= i like that, more original)). "What does original mean?" (my explanation). "Yes, I think it's much better to be orignial, don't you?" (three hours later, teeth are being brushed. "I mean, like tons of kids are going to be darth vador and pirates but I bet like only 5 kids will be spies."

Makes me remember being totally psyched for holidays, and with him, I can be almost totally psyched again....

Discussion between gatito and Dr. Write/Middlebrow's son today. "There is a month and 9 days till Halloween......long conversation about exactly HOW many days that was.......

Let the goblins come!

4 comments:

Dr Write said...

I know! Son is so excited. He says he's going to be a ghost, but a ghost with some kind of pointy cape. I asked him to draw me a picture. I can't wait to see the spy. Good choice!

Lisa B. said...

Little deacon is going to be a fluffy chick for halloween. It is unbearably cute.

Nik said...

Halloween is of my favorite holidays. I haven't been costumed up since last year when I was the forest floor.
Hmm. Time to plan this year....Perhaps a fluffy spy?

Dr Write said...

I tagged you!! You have to blog again! See my blog for details.